Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Before I indulge in my Thanksgiving feast, courtesy of my Grandmother, I would like to wish all my readers a Happy Thanksgiving!

I would also like to list the top 10 things that I am thankful for and since that I'm a technology Blogger it seems appropriate to only list the Technology gadgets that I am thankful for, so here goes:

1. I'm thankful for my MacBook Pro because without it I wouldn't have been able to make this blog and keep it updated with the latest news, rumors, reviews and thoughts.

2. I'm thankful for my Blackberry because it not only lets me keep in contact with all the people that I love and care for, it actually looks nice!

3. I'm thankful for my Sony iPod docker because if I didn't have it I would be late to school everyday.

4. I'm thankful for my MagSafe adapter because I have stepped on it so many times and if it were just any old adapter my computer would be on the floor broken in two.

5. I'm thankful for my MX Revolution because it's so comfortable and even though it doesn't have multitouch capabilities it could still do everything my trackpad can.

6. I'm thankful for my iPod Shuffle's amazingly strong and grippy clip because I don't have to worry about it falling when I jog.

7. I'm thankful for my 42" HD Sharp TV because even if my mom decides to cancel cable we wouldn't need to buy one of those converter boxes.

8. I'm thankful for my mom's Bose radio because we could play Star 99.1 when we wake up and start the day off right.

9. I'm thankful for Wii because it allows me to workout while having fun.

10. Finally, I'm thankful for having an amazing Microwave because honestly what would Thanksgiving be without leftovers?
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

monika November 27, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

im thankful for alot of things. especially this year lol but most of them are kinda private. basically i met really nice people like 2 months ago and im soooooo glad i did =] i love my friends! and family! and life just keeps getting better and better =]

Ms. Latina November 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

I'm thankful for having you and Prince in my life!

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP