At Last...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

After years of waiting for one, my Macbook Pro is finally home. I went to the Apple Store and it was SUCH an adventure. I opted out of ordering the machine online because i believe that you also pay for the experience. The Apple Store was great. The layout, the products, and best of all the staff. They were amazing. They answered all of my questions and they made great small talk. They gave me all the "secret" deals and even recommended websites that offer programs that are cheaper than they usually sell them for. I really do understand why they won an award for their support.

Now onto the machine, I purchased the higher end 13" MacBook Pro that came with a 2.53 ghz processor, 4 gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce 9400 graphics, and a 250 gb hard drive (5400 rpm). It also comes standard with the backlit keyboard, an SD card slot (such a great addition) and a newly added Firewire Port. I've had the computer for one day and for it being the first Mac that I've owned i grew to it really fast. The operating system was really easy to figure out and the wizards really help out with all of the new programs.

But the MacBook wasn't the only thing that my mom purchased for me at the Apple Store. We had an Apple bonanza while we were there. She got me:
  1. Airport Extreme
  2. Incase Neoprene Sleeve
  3. iWork 09
  4. Cannon Pixma MP480 Printer (with the rebate from my laptop so in reality it was free!)
  5. One to One
I'll be doing reviews and updates of all these products in the coming weeks because I know all of you guys want to stay updated. :)

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP