Techie Tuesday

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I have found many great technology blogs and Youtube channels. Their content is amazing, their site designs are superb, the only problem is that they have no one to look at them.


It makes me sad that these people don't get the attention that they rightfully deserve, and eventually quit because they feel like they're getting nowhere. That being said I am now going to try and stop that from happening. Every Tuesday I'm going to devote a post to someone that I think has great content but doesn't have an audience to share it with. Not only that, but I will also shout you out on Twitter and if you are a Youtuber feature your video on my channel.

Although there are many people that need help I will also be featuring businesses that have great products because honestly what would a Techie be without amazing cases and accessories. Like the individual bloggers and Youtubers I will also dedicate a post to them and give them a shout-out on Twitter and if possible feature a video on my Youtube channel.

I don't have to be the only one to help out though. If you find an amazing Technology Youtuber/Blogger or company you can shout them out on Twitter with the #TechieTuesday hashtag (on Tuesday of course!) or contact me HERE and tell me all about them just in case I missed them!

1 comments:

ashleyy December 9, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

i think thats so ice of you to help out these other people that need to shine.You care a lot and im hoping to see about those youtubers and all on tuesdays.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP