I Got an Award!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009


I was recently given the Best Blog Award from Ms. Latina of Latina on a Mission. I was so happy to go on her blog and see my name as one of her awardees. It's truly an honor to be given an award from such a prestigious Blogger.


The rules of the Best Blog Award are:
  1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
My choices were:
I think that all of these writers are great, and hope that they continue to blog because I love the content that they put out.

1 comments:

Ms. Latina December 10, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Congrats to the selected blogs!

I'm a subscriber of "For His Glory" and agree thats a wonderful blog. I'm not familiar with the others but plan to check them out at your recommendation!

Thank you!

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP