My Keyboard is Dusty!

Monday, December 28, 2009


These past 2 and a half weeks have been so busy! I've had an enormous amount of homework, a few projects here and there, some Christmas shopping that I had to get done, and I went on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas with a program that I'm in.

Days turned into weeks and because of all the things that I was doing I totally forgot about my blog; I forgot about you, my readers, and I'm sorry. I was drowning in a sea of work but I have risen above it all and I have so many ideas that you're going to be hit with a barrage of posts!

I'm back and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

3 comments:

Pamela January 7, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Well I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Its easy to get bogged down due to the Holidays. Keep the great posts coming.

Srinidhi January 7, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

It's really hard to keep up the multiple tasks, Hope 2 see more brilliant ideas of you posted here! can't wait for the next one!

Srinidhi January 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

It's really hard to keep up the multiple tasks, Hope 2 see more brilliant ideas of you posted here! can't wait for the next one!

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP