2 Amazing Sites

Friday, October 16, 2009

While surfing the web this week I found two amazing sites. One that I had found and another someone invited me too and they are both amazing. They have some great perks and I thought that my readers would really enjoy them.

The first that I found is called urThots and the site is dedicated to your thoughts. Their slogan is "think it. write it." and that's exactly what you do. If you have an idea, question, or random finding you could post it anonymously, or if you'd like, you can make an account and connect it to your Facebook to make it public. It's easy, fast and a great way to get noticed. Finding another person that is thinking the same thing or asking the same question isn't hard either, you can just search through tags. I really liked the concept and the user friendly interface.

The second site is an invite-only website and I am so glad that I got invited. It's called Lockerz and it pays you with pointz everytime you log on and answer the daily question. You get two points per day that you log on and 2 points per day when you answer the Daily. You also play a game when you first join that allows you to get free pointz. You can redeem those points for electronics, cool brands, and events. It's fun and a great way to get new technology in this decrepit economy. If you want an invite just e-mail me at TeenOnDaRise@gmail.com with your e-mail address and I will be happy to send you one.

Leave a comment and tell me what you think of these websites!

4 comments:

Anonymous October 16, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I like the urthots thing I think it's really cool people can have a place to just write whatever you don't need to be a master with words.

Ashley Diaz October 17, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

thts pretty cool the thoughts thing i guess i might try it maybe jus to write random things lmao

Dr. Vidhun Raj Barath., M.ch., October 24, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

ur thots is a cool site and i have been there. The trend with these sites nowadays is to connect via social sites so the hectic registration process is avoided.

Cheers!! for another beautiful post

zuluzymph October 29, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

hmm..pretty nice stuff in dis site...gr8 job done...keep going..n keep sharing!!

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP