My New Pet Peeve

Saturday, January 30, 2010


I've had my MacBook Pro for a little over four months now and I love almost everything about it. Everything I ask it to do, it does... plus some. Apple has done a lot of work and paid a lot of money to make this a quality machine and it definitely lives up to it's cost. The only problem is that Apple has taken a cheap turn on one of the most used parts of the computer... the keyboard.

I'm not a heavy user of my laptop. I'm on it when I get home and that's about it. Even though that's not much use the keys have already developed a dull shininess that can't be wiped off. The worst part is that the more I use the keyboard, the shinier it gets!

I have no problem buying a keyboard protector. I just feel that I payed a substantial amount of money to buy a nicely built machine; not just quality software but quality build too.

2 comments:

Dillon January 30, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

My biggest pet peeve as far as technology goes is the difference between keyboards. I use lots of different computers (at school, my iBook, my desktop with the thin Apple keyboard, my brother's old Dell) and they all have WAY different keyboards, and it is really hard to type on a keyboard you're not used to that isn't particularly ergonomic (cheap Logitech keyboards at school). So that's it, for me. I'm really only used to typing on my iBook's keyboard and the thin Apple keyboard, so the other ones tend to urgh me.

Teen on da Rise January 30, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

I feel the same way. I love all of Apple's keyboards, I type better with them than on any other keyboard but the material they use to make them is sooo cheap!

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP