I'm Moving!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Click the picture above to go to my new blog!
2010 has been amazing and 2011 is off to a good start. Through this blog I have done so many great things and met some very cool people. I created a small community and I've even made money... All while having fun.

At first I thought that this blog would be utilized to simply review products but it's evolved into so much more than that. It was a bridge to new opportunities, an open forum for technology enthusiasts and most importantly a hobby that has turned into a passion.

I love what I do but on this site I am limited in more ways than one. For this reason I have decided to branch out onto a new domain where I can continue writing while also making a larger dent in the blogosphere. With new topics and tips for you -the reader- you won't want to miss out.

Along with starting another blog I am also spearheading a few other projects: including a redesigned and redefined teenondarise, a column on a site near and dear to my heart, and an internship with an innovative youth program.

This year is going to be packed with work but I hope you'll join me on the bumpy ride. 

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP