NanoBundle 2: Tracks Review

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tracks was the first app that i downloaded from MacHeist's NanoBundle 2. It's not an extravagant app but the fact that I could play music from my iTunes library on my menubar really intrigued me. The menubar never disappears so your music is always in reach.

There aren't many features to the app. It just sits there in your menubar and when you click on it you type in the name of the song you want to hear. That's all there really is to it. Like Geico says: "It's so easy a caveman can do it!"


Granted you can't play any of your playlists from the application but this is the first app of it's kind and the execution of the idea was superb. That is the reason I'm giving it:

★★★★
4 out of 5 stars

0 comments:

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP