Let's Celebrate!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


I am happy to announce that Teen On Da Rise has it's very first sponsor: UPrinting; a premier promotional printing company. Not only can you order business cards online but posters, brochures, vinyl banners and wall graphics too!


UPrinting and Teen On Da Rise would like to start this sponsorship off with a bang which is why we are going to be giving away 500 business cards in one of the following formats:
Regular: 2 x 3.5", 2 x 3
Slim: 1.5 x 3.5"
Square: 2 x 2"
in 14 pt. gloss cardstock, 14 pt. matte cardstock, or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock with full color on both sides.


Only one person can take it all home and if you want that person to be you, here's how to enter:

MANDATORY ENTRY: *You must do this before you can get any other entries.*

Let me know in a comment what you would use your business cards for.

EXTRA ENTRIES:
1. Subscribe to my RSS feed via a validated e-mail or reader (10 extra entries)
2. Comment on another one of my posts (5 extra entries per comment)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following:

I just entered to win 500 business cards courtesy of @teenondarise http://bit.ly/af8Wo4 #giveaway
(2 extra entries) One tweet a day so tweet away!

********************
Giveaway ends on March 29th at 11:59PM EST
The winner will be announced on March 31st

Open to US residents only!
********************

**The winner will be chosen via Random.org so to be counted you must comment for every entry that you make. If you complete an entry that gives 5 extra entries you must comment 5 separate times!




7 comments:

Lisa March 15, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

I will definitely use them for the Blogher conference coming up in August. I only have a few left so I need more! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Lisa March 15, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

#2 I tweeted!! http://twitter.com/NewYorkChica/status/10528219706

Lisa March 15, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

I tweeted!! http://twitter.com/NewYorkChica/status/10528219706

Unknown March 15, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Hello There! Awesome way to kick of the giveaway! Well, I'd really like to win business cards, (preferably the square or the slim - que cool), so I can promote my blog HerDeepThoughts.com. I'm going to BlogHer'10 and would really like to have business cards with me to swap with other bloggers! Hope that's a goo enough reason!
Crossing My Fingers!
-Li

http://twitter.com/LaLicenciada

Ofelia March 16, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

I will use the cards for networking at events - it was kinda sad last week, meeting other mom bloggers who tweet. They had cards and I didn't

Lisa March 17, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

I tweeted again http://twitter.com/NewYorkChica/status/10646289748

Ema March 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

I need cards for WordCamp Chicago in June! :D

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP