Relieve Some Stress

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This time of year is extremely stressing. It's when we have so many tests and are bombarded with homework. Although I can't run away from all the stress I did find a way to lessen what I already have. It's a website called OMGpop that offers a diverse range of games. They are so addictive and sadly for me the website tells the amount of hours you have played (So far 14 hours and 10 minutes; that's a lot of stress relieving huh?). Two of my favorite games are Balloono and LetterBlox. They are the games that I have spent the most time on and what keep me the most entertained.

Balloono was the first game that I found on the site. You act as a little monkey that drops balloons that break crates; when some crates break there are power-ups that are revealed. They allow you to drop more balloons, go faster, and have a farther range. After getting as many power-ups as you can, you start going after the other monkeys. The last monkey standing is the winner.

In LetterBlox, you are given six different letters that you have to make into as many words as possible.If you get stuck and don't see any words you can hit space to shuffle the letters. You have a set amount of time so you have to type really fast. Although Balloono is the most fun game this is the most addictive. I played for an hour trying to get in first place and it only happened once. The key to winning is knowing how to touch type and of course having a gigantesque vocabulary. Needless to say I am working on both.

Check out the site and tell me what your favorite game is... and while you're there

2 comments:

Gina! January 26, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

=o
Gonna check it out C:

Anonymous January 27, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Cool games.I might try them out when im bored lol. Nice ideas!

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP