Beat Your School's Proxy

Thursday, November 5, 2009

We do a lot of advanced things in my Technology class so my teacher is always giving free time as a treat for doing so well. We get to surf the web and check our e-mails, it's really fun until I get a screen like this...

It gets me upset when websites like this, or other needed websites are blocked and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. To all of my readers that have the same problem, I have compiled a list of websites that allow you to bypass this filter.
You don't have to change any settings or download any plug-ins, and they're all free which is the best part. You just visit one of these sites and type in the blocked URL and it will bring you to it without any hint of the Websense screen above. Happy Surfing!

4 comments:

Niagara Rents November 16, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

I've been using facebookpr0xy for sometime now. As long as you don't mind ads all over your screen, it will bi-pass the school blocks.

Lester November 20, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Excellent that's really useful. At work our IT department are a bit over zelous with their filtering. Sometimes you cant even read the news because it contains a banned keyword.

Next time they block my news reading, I'll give one of these ago. Thanks for the tip.

My Space January 1, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

Cool post.That will be really helpful in annoying the teachers and utilising the time in class.

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

My proxy website is the only proxy website that works in the UK. If you want to know what it is email me for security reasons. http://desbest.uk.to

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

Become a Fan!

Teen On Da Rise on Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP